Price seems waiting for the Eurozone news. Therefore, decided to wait the news.
Today I tried Shorting from 1.2853, and my SL hit @1.2890 with -37pips. My last 4 signals failed loosing -84pips in total. All the reversal patterns were weak and fake. And we are in risky zone now. Therefore, I decided to hold trading until next week.
Sorry for the losses!